I have been doing restaurant administration for over 20 years! I am very good at it and I’d like to have another client or two.
Over the years, I’ve done just about everything you can do to run a restaurant: Soup to nuts, as they say. :)
I want to offer support options for small businesses for you on an hourly basis or on a regular basis – whatever fits your needs and budget. Most support services (bookkeeping, CPA, payroll, etc.) want you to sign a contract and they are all or nothing. What I want to offer is exactly what you NEED, if it’s a one time thing or something recurring. As much or as little as you want, ON DEMAND. Small businesses, especially restaurants, have small margins and often can’t afford a big company’s rates. My per hour rates are very reasonable and I’m willing to do per gig pricing as well.
Here are the things I can do for you (not exhaustive):
– light bookkeeping with Quickbooks (entering checks, managing checkbook, entering Gen Journal, bank rec, reports)
– A/P, accounts payable (paying vendors’ billing, writing checks, etc.)
– inventory pricing
– vendor comps (comparison pricing of vendors)
– contract negotiations (gas, internet, cell phones, lease, etc.)
– design services (logos, menus, signs, biz cards, ads, etc.)
– website creation and administration
– restaurant design and layout
– recipe creation and testing
I have been around restaurants my whole life, my family owned several restaurants in the 70s and 80s. I’ve been Administrative Assistant to a local restaurant owner for over 20 years and I’ve been cooking my whole life. I like to do catering on the side – just small gigs. I excel at taking any cuisine and making it party friendly.
So, if you are a restaurant or small business you need some help, I’d like to offer you as much or as little as you need. Email me at misangelaspam at gmail or via my FB page.